Signed copies are here!

 




So, I've been juggling with this idea for a minute. There is a lot of risk involved with buying a bunch of copies and having them on hand, let me tell you. But, this year, I'm stepping out on faith and trying to push myself a little more every chance I get. So, I started an online bookstore where I can start selling physical copies of my book, each of them signed. Right now, I just have shipping to the United States, but I'm working on adding more countries as I get into the swing of this. Please don't hesitate to contact me here or on my socials if you want a copy some place I don't yet ship, I'll make sure to accommodate as I can. I'm also adding more inventory as the books come in to me, so be on the look out if your fav isn't added just yet! 


Comments

Popular Posts