It's a new year!


Happy New Year! 


Okay, yes, I'm late with that. It's a little hectic over here, so I'm starting just a smidge late. lol. Either way, it's a new year, so let's get it popping! I like to map out my writing schedule for the year, and now that I have a solid plan, I came to share. So, my tentative schedule has me writing two full size novels and two novellas. In between there, I have a short story I want to write.

First, let's talk about what's coming up. If you joined my live a few weeks ago, I talked about what I wanted to work on. I'm determined to finished my Destiny Series this year. That's one of the full sized novels coming. And I'm going to wrap up my Georgia Arcane series with Ness's book. That's going to happen this year, but let's talk about the first quarter...

I was going to start the year off with Destiny, but I got so much love for the Knight family, that I am going to start the year back in Eastfield. The theme of this pair of novellas seems to be opposites attract. If you like the bodygaurd trope then these are for you! We're going to be following Julian and Rock as they protect their mates and I can't wait for you guys to read these!  And of course, y'all know I came with visuals. Keep scrolling for teasers for both of those.

Also, in this first quarter, I want to drop a short story. I'm in the staging phase of a whole new world and I want to introduce that world with just a little taste of what's to come. The short story will be my first foray into a vampire story, so I'm excited to see the reception.

With all that being said...let's go! I'll drop another newsletter when I have covers and release dates, so stay tuned for that. I'll also be back next quarter to update on the next phase!

















Comments

Popular Posts