Let's talk about WIPs

 So, yesterday, I realized that all the WIPs or stories that I have in progress are all focused on marriage. Like, all of them! I'm not sure how that happened, but here we are. lol. Let's talk about what I got coming up, shall we. First, last year the novellas I wrote did well,  so I wanted to do more. I myself have been gravitating towards shorter reads this pandemic and it seems like a lot of us are. I have another set of brothers coming up to fill that space. As always, we're doing shifters, this time, panthers. Y'all know I like my stories to have that contemporary feel, and these will be along the same vein. I'm excited for you all to meet the Knight brothers. They ride the fence between uncivilized and blending into the shifter society that their father has ascended to. I'm not gonna lie, I'm really having fun writing them. In the theme of marriage, both of these will be marriage of convenience stories. 





Plus, besides the Knight brothers, book two of the Georgia Arcane series is coming out. Audrey is up to bat, and sis has her hands full. In my head this is a second chance story, but I don't know if it quite fits into that mold. We'll see as I finish it. But, know that Audrey is trying her hardest to run from that family curse...and a small- tiny really- impulsive decision she made while she was trying. She'll find out that some things are easier to outrun than others. Most notably a six foot four practitioner who will go to hell -or swamp land in Georgia- and back to retrieve his wife... 



So, that's what I'm working on this year. I have a fourth story on my to-do list, and it's also going to be a second chance romance, but it's a little more angsty than I'm ready to deal with, so we'll see how that goes. Ta for now!

Comments

Popular Posts