You've got mail!

 Hi guys! So, I have a surprise for my newsletter subscribers. The other night I had a story idea pop up for one of the characters from my Hamilton Brother series and I thought it would make a great short story for my subscribers. I literally wrote it in a night, the words just flowed out of me. It honestly took longer to edit it than to get the story down. LOL, that's how it is sometimes. So anyway. If you've read The Alpha's Affair, then you're familiar with Mercedes friends. For my short story, we check in at Mercedes and Brent's wedding and we get a glimpse of Porsha. Below, I'll post my character inspirations for both characters. I really hope you guys enjoy! 


Porsha Clark just wants to get through her best friend's wedding without bringing drama to Mercedes' big day...but, that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy herself afterwards...right?

Victor Davis was a man who got what he wanted, and he wanted Porsha...and one night would never be enough.


If you're still not signed up and want to enjoy this short story, you can sign up here!

If you're signed up and missed your email, click here!

Character inspiration:



Comments

Popular Posts